Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rain



It's really raining here. Not what I expected when I opened the blinds this morning.  My daughter asked me, "well, what were you expecting, Mommy?"  I said, "I don't know, just didn't expect rain."

Rain makes we want to get back into bed and sleep...or read or knit--until I fall asleep.  There is a laziness that it seems to bring.  There is plenty that I could be doing, perhaps, should be doing but today I think I'll give into my wants....

The kids are between playing and listening to stories on CD (they've become a God-send!)!  Hopefully they won't notice that I'm back in bed.  It's amazing how their radar goes off when we (moms) get to doing something of our choosing. 

So, I'm off to find a book to lull me back to sleep.  Oh, let me alert the daddy over here.  He needs to know that he's on stage, now!

Hope you're enjoying your Sunday no matter the weather!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails