I've taken the time to update our family dry-erase calendar. It's the last day of May and so I've decided to go ahead and get June up so we can plan our week.
Here are some of the people and tasks I'm going to make time for this week beginning:
- Myself--making time for meditation, reading, exercise, writing and creating
- My family--making time to talk/listen, share stories/thoughts/ideas, prepare meals together, laugh, create
- My friends--we have plans to gather again this week
- My community--I will be leading two planning sessions this week with the families in my intentional homeschooling space.
- My home--continuing on the organizing, cleaning and purging path. (I'm taking manageable steps each day!)
For whom and what will you make time this week? Share one or two items from your list below. I'd love to hear how things are coming along for you.