Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year...New Space...New Blog!


I just wanted to share with those of you who find me here that I've created another space where I'll be exploring and discovering more of the details of my life. After yesterday's post and just thinking about all the things I'd like to get into this year I went ahead and put together a space for that.  It's my discovering space.  I will be doing some of the 'regular' things I've been doing here (8 things, Favorite Things Fridays, Authenticity, Six Words) there now.   I would love to have you stop by and grace the space with your presence, your thoughts & comments and positive energy!!

I will still be here sharing with you about how things are going homeschool-wise, family-wise, parent-wise, love-wise...you get the picture! (smile)

I'm excited!!  Click here.

Photo credit: I found the above photo here.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Hi Leslie,

It's so nice to meet you! I'm glad you came by my blog. It looks like we have quite a bit in common. I look forward to getting to know you and gleaning from your knowledge. Now, I'm off to check out more of your blog(s)!

XO,
Pam

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails