Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'm Sick


I've spent the past day and night caring for the little ones who have a slight cold-like thing.  They're sleepy and a bit cranky.  Needing to blow their noses more than usual and picky about what they're willing to eat.  The Boy has a little temp.  But that's about all.  We've been reading books, watched two videos, eaten soup and are trying to drown ourselves in water!  It seems like they'll be feeling back to normal in the morning.

...but now I'm sick.  Don't you just hate that?  I've been taking garlic--which I swear by--and so I know that things would be MUCH worse if I hadn't!  But I'm feeling yuck and stuffy and achy and a bit cranky myself.


Anyone have a good recipe for soup that you SWEAR by for colds (that doesn't require gourmet ingredients)???  I'd be ever so grateful!  Thanks in advance.

Going back to bed now....


Found both photos through a Google search.

2 comments:

Rana said...

Ohhhh! So sorry you all are sick. I made Tiffany's virus killing soup from Eatathome.com a couple of weeks ago and it was wonderful.

http://eatathomecooks.com/2009/02/virus-killing-soup.html

Hope you all feel better soon.

Kelly said...

I hope you are feeling better. Relax as much as possible!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails