Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Holidays to You!!



(I found this image here.) 

I just wanted to take a moment to wish each of you, who take time out of your day to bless me with your presence, eyes, hearts, comments, encouragement, etc., a wonderful holiday season.  I've been taking time with my children making gifts, decorations and all sorts of treats.  I'll eventually post some of the pictures I've snapped in all of this.  I've also been taking time to sit and enjoy this time.  We got snow this past weekend and we're hoping for a fresh falling for Christmas!

I wish each of you and your families as very happy and safe rest of the season.  I'm going to take a little break for myself and it may include time away from my blog--we'll see!  Remember that this time of year is about peace and that for those of us who have it--it is our responsibility to SHARE it with all those, family or not, we meet!

I've decided to share with you some of my favorite holiday music...listen to one or all!  Enjoy!!







1 comment:

Rae Pica said...

Happy New Year, Leslie!

Have I written yet to thank you for including my book,A Running Start, in your list of recommended reading? If not, consider this my thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails