Thursday, December 11, 2014

Thankful Thursday -- Link Up


I am thankful to be able to "be there" for my friends. I enjoy giving. I give in various ways but my favorite is to give in an unexpected way. Over the passed few years my financial standing hasn't allowed for me do to it in the ways I would like so I've had to improvise a bit--be more creative, make things with my hands as well as my heart. Today presented me with such an opportunity. A dear friend is not feeling well and so I have able to make a little care package which included some of my made from scratch 'healing soup.'



I'm thankful for being able to do this today and look forward to the next time I can offer care in this way to another.

What are you thankful for today?

Be well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails