Friday, February 11, 2011

Alvin Ailey American Dance Company



I organized our trip with our home schooling community back in December.  The day we've been waiting for finally arrived.



Let me just say: It was A M A Z I N G!!    I saw them several years ago when I was a newly wed.  Seeing them with my children made it new and brilliant, all over again! 



The kids have been dancing through the house since we've been back home.


If you have the opportunity to see them--DO!  If you've never thought of seeing them--put them on your list!!  You will NOT be disappointed!

Alvin Ailey

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

They came to my town about two years ago. What a show!! As I sat in the audience I got chills. I will definately take my children.

Milk and Honey Mommy said...

Wow! That was a treat. I would love for my daughter to see them perform. We would have to drive to a REAL city (maybe even another state) to get to experience such talent.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails