Thursday, January 8, 2015

Thankful Thursday



  • Scented candles--I've been enjoying one most of the week. It creates such a warm and cozy feeling.
  • Books--I've been reading a few and each of them are SO good.
  • Homemade bread--the smell, the taste, the fact that is was made especially for me with love.
  • A place to retreat to--I have taken this for granted a lot but this is an important thing to be thankful for today.
  • Time to laugh with family--There are plenty of things we could find to do (fuss, argue, complain, etc.) but making the choice to enjoy our time together and create loving, happy memories are important. I am thankful for this.
  • Learning--My children are always finding ways to learn new things with and without my assistance. I am thankful that they are learning that this takes place any and everywhere, even while on break. (smile)
  • Time--yes, time. I am thankful for time to be; time to rest; time to think; thank to be with myself.

What are you thankful for today?  Care to share? There's room below. Why not link up and join me in this weekly practice. The more time we give to being thankful, the more we see we have to be thankful for.

I hope your day is filled with enough and that you will find ways to acknowledge the good.

Be well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails