Thursday, January 15, 2015

Thankful Thursday - Link Up


It's been a rainy, cold day here. The kind you just don't want to go out in. I'm thankful for not having to be anywhere but here. I'm also thankful for all this rain. The kids and I talked about how the ground will be getting ready to start growing things all over again in Spring; how the rain fall during winter months gives the ground moisture so that grass and flowers, along with trees and bushes, can bloom again.

Isn't that a lovely thought? The preparation taking place now is just what is needed later. Whatever you may be experiencing now is getting you prepared for something later--more growing, more blooming, more being!

What has you feeling grateful today? I'd love for you to join me. Click the link above and link up. You're also invited to comment below.

Be well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails