Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful Thursday


Good Morning!
I have so much to be thankful for and for that I am grateful.
I'm especially thankful for warmth.
For my children
For anticipation of newness 
For possibilities
For friends who care and invited us to dinner today (big smile)
For neighbors who look out for us
For being able to give to an elder-neighbor-friend
For my partner
For my mother and father
For my siblings
For my grandmother
For my aunts and uncles and cousins
For my communities
For stillness and meditation
For slowly but surely finding my tribe!

For singing birds
For sunshine
For fresh fruit
For good food
For music--good music that speaks to my soul
For good stories to read and re-read
For laughter and cheer even in the midst of pain

What comes to your mind today that makes your heart swell up with gratitude?  I bet you have a long list too.  Care to share a few? Oh, come on, it will just take a moment. :-)  I'd love to hear from you so comment below.

Wishing you a day full of peace, love and hope.

Be well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails