Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thankful Thursday


I used to link up with several other blogging mamas, but none of them are blogging now....or at least doing this blog hop.  So I've decided to start it again here and invite any one of you to join me.  You are welcome to add your link in the comment section (just below this post) and I'll add you to the 'Thankful Thursday' list.  You can also click here for further info and to grab my button.

Today I am thankful for:
  • being able to sleep in
  • warmth of blankets
  • children who can take care of their things (their doing their own laundry as I type)
  • birds (we're studying them presently)
  • connection with family (spoke with three extended family members this morning)
  • a husband who provides
  • good books to read (will have to write another post about this one!)
  • women who challenge me, support me, encourage me
  • a day full of possibilities


What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails