Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Beautiful Blogger Award
What a beautiful surprise! I received a note last night from Rana, of Free to Learn an Lovin It, letting me know that she's giving me a Beautiful Blogger Award. After a day like yesterday, this really warmed my heart!
Thank you so much Rana for giving this to me. I appreciate you for joining me here and actively participating through comments and words of encouragement! I am honored that you have found something 'beautiful' @ home-grown love! ;D
The requirements for accepting this award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Pass this award along to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered and whom you think are fantastic!
3. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
4. Share seven (7) things about yourself.
My Seven Things
1. I'm an amateur photographer.
2. Reading is a favorite pass time and listening to books on tape/CD.
3. I had perfect attendance in elementary school for 3 consecutive years. (wow, right? lol)
4. I've visited all New England, Southern and Central States plus TX and CA. Mostly during my high school years. Have also visited Canada and Mexico.
5. I enjoy baking although I don't have as much time to do it on the regular. Bread is a favorite!!
6. I am a great friend!
7. I play several instruments: piano, flute, violin (a little) and hope to learn the cello soon!
15 Bloggers I've recently discovered and who add to my experience (in no particular order).
The Loving Path
A Lifetime of Days
The Fittest Survive
Living Life Without Limits
Under the Big Blue Sky
Getting Back to Basics
A Hundred Happy Things
Secular Nature Homeschool
Living, Loving, Laughing
Run For It!
Circling the Square Table
If you haven't yet come across them, I invite you to stop by their blogs. Each has a story to tell, a thought to share, positive energy to pass along. I think you'll enjoy them almost as much as I do!
Now I'm off to let each of them know.
Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday!