Friday, November 27, 2009

Favorite Things Friday


So it's the day after Thanksgiving. Still so many things to be thankful for. I read a devotional thought regarding Thanks-living. So as I strive to 'Let God Bless Me,' I also want to focus on living thankfully as well.

Today I just wanted to share a few of my favorite things about Thanksgiving, that I was reminded about yesterday:

  • the regardless of the who's, how's, the what's, the why's or why not's--I have a great family and in the end have a wonderful time with them!
  • my cousin, Angela, makes the BEST macaroni & cheese (which is one of my favorite dishes) and I enjoyed a few helpings!!
  • pumpkin pie
  • red-velvet cheese cake (oh so yummy!!!)
  • the private jokes that those of us who cooked shared
  • having a place
  • watching the younger cousins get to know each other and play, like us 'big' cousins used to
  • my best friend--she was available via phone and we had several good laughs
What are some of your favorite things?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails