So it's the day after Thanksgiving. Still so many things to be thankful for. I read a devotional thought regarding Thanks-living. So as I strive to 'Let God Bless Me,' I also want to focus on living thankfully as well.
Today I just wanted to share a few of my favorite things about Thanksgiving, that I was reminded about yesterday:
- the regardless of the who's, how's, the what's, the why's or why not's--I have a great family and in the end have a wonderful time with them!
- my cousin, Angela, makes the BEST macaroni & cheese (which is one of my favorite dishes) and I enjoyed a few helpings!!
- pumpkin pie
- red-velvet cheese cake (oh so yummy!!!)
- the private jokes that those of us who cooked shared
- having a place
- watching the younger cousins get to know each other and play, like us 'big' cousins used to
- my best friend--she was available via phone and we had several good laughs