Thursday, June 4, 2009

8 Things

This week, in keeping with the Do Less Revolution, the 8 Things list is of my guiding values. I have to say that in reading the post on Magpie Girl, I realized that what I actually value isn't what is guiding my life on a day-to-day way. I mean, I'm definitely making life changes, little by little, but I haven't put down on paper what it is that I truly value.

I still see this as a work in progress that will need reviewing and tending to. This is what I see right at this moment. As I'm seeking to by authentic and true to who I am and who I'm becoming (even more of ME), I know that this list will evolve and become more accurate.


Join 8-Things


8 Things: Guiding Values
(random order)
1. Creativity
2. Truth
3. Love
4. Family relationships & friendship
5. Authenticity
6. Simplicity
7. Harmony
8. Freedom


In typing these out, it now gives me something else to evaluate the activities of my day/life. I so want to live meaningfully and have a positive impact on those around me. I want to slow down and really be present (the whole mindfulness thing comes to mind here)! I want to put away the fear and live with my heart wide-open.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails