Sunday, May 24, 2015

Weekly Intentions :: A Practice

Good Day to each of you. Thanks for stopping by and reading. I hope that you're well and that this weekend is just what it needs to be for you.

The past week has been full.  I'm exhausted! We celebrated several milestones in the lives of some dear family and friends--graduations, to be specific.  We held our first homeschool graduation in our community this year. The ceremony was simple and beautiful. Everything came together better than we'd hoped. From there we attended two other graduation ceremonies and celebrated in spirit with five other dear friends.  This is the time of endings and beginnings.  My children are now imagining how their milestones will be celebrated. (smile)


This week I'm being intentional about these people/relationships, practices and tasks.
  • Quiet time, meditation, prayer
  • Daily reading time for myself
  • Give time to writing
  • Assist a friend in packing for a move.
  • Meeting my cohort to plan for our homeschool community's 2015-2016 year.
  • Meeting with my librarian to schedule workshops for the fall.
  • Continue planning for my children.  I've made a lot of headway with regards to their studies, classes, activities and want to line a few more things up.
  • Connect with family/friends to solidify summer plans
  • Continue with general organization of our home
  • Get outside for daily exercise and fun
  • Gather some friends for a pool date

To whom/what will you give your time, energy and attention this week? Stop now and make your list. Then move through this week with that intention.  Sure, everything won't always turn out the way you'd hoped. But I can assure you that you'll get more of the things completed if you're intentional about it.  Add it to your calendar; make a list and post it; do whatever you need to remind yourself and keep yourself aware of what it is you'd like to do. Thanks for allowing me to encourage you in this practice.

Have a wonderful week!

Be well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails