Thursday, May 7, 2015

Thankful Thursday


This week has been so good thus far. I don't feel anxious or rushed. I think this has to do with things coming to an end (homeschool year). It's time to take a break--we're all in need of it.

Today I'm thankful for my children. Over the last few days we've been talking and planning and coming up with new ideas for how we'd like to do things together. I've had time with each of them one on one and it's been good to hear what's going on in their minds.  I am thankful again for being able to be with them during these years of their lives.

I'm also thankful for all the sunshine we've been seeing this week. Temperatures have been nice as well--not too hot.

I'm thankful for my mother--who has set such a great example of how to be a mother. It's an example I use daily as I interact with my children. The love she gave me and my siblings growing and continues to give us and our children is a strong presence in my life and the life of my children. As we approach Mother's Day, I'm grateful that it is she who is my mother.

What is on your list this week? Care to share one or two? Comment below.

Enjoy the rest of this lovely day wherever you are.

Be well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails