Monday, June 28, 2010

5 for 5 Challenge :: 1 Completed!

I am so excited as I type this post.  I was just checking my blog roll and read Rana's blog, Free to Learn an Lovin it.  She was my first (and only, so far) participant in my 5 for 5 Challenge.  Today she received my package with the handmade reusable bag.  It such a great feeling to read how much she is liking it.  She's even asked me to do a tutorial.  We'll see how that goes! :D

Here's a picture of it right after I finished it.

You can read her post here.  And, if you're interested in playing along in my 5 for 5 Challenge, click here.

Hope your Monday has been a good one! 

2 comments:

Rana said...

Leslie,
Thank you again for this beautiful bag. I get compliments on it all the time.

~Leslie said...

You are more than welcome!! I enjoyed making it!! Thanks for playing along with me. You were my one and only. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails