Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ordinary Life

Today's been an ordinary day.  I'm ok with that.  We've been having out of the ordinary days, lately.  With everything that's been going on.  So. today, anyway.  Ordinary is good.

Oatmeal for breakfast.  Peanut Butter & Jelly lunch.  Watched a few shows on TV.  Vegged out on the couch.  Looked at all the pictures we've taken.  Talked about some things we'd like to get into  (sewing, drawing, library visit, making clay/dough).  Hoping to catch up with friends.

The weather has called for rain.  I can't wait for it.  Need it to bring the temp down.  In need of some cool breezes.

I'm thinking about our homeschooling plans.  What we're gonna do.  Will I continue to be relaxed?  Will I jump on a band wagon?  SMH  I'm reading, as usual, and gathering things of interest.  I'd like to work with another family or two in the fall.  Hopefully we'll find some good matches.   It will be good for me as much as for the kids.

What I'd like most of all would be to meet some of my new found friends in blog world.  I'm finding such inspiration from reading their blogs.  There are days I wish we could interact face to face.  I need community!  Finding people who are as committed to living and being as we are would really add to my life right now.  For now, I'll remain connected online and keep hope alive! :D

Right now we're going to focus on enjoying the summer.  Getting beyond this move.  Reading, since that's something we can do anytime. Dreaming, creating, getting along.

Our tomato plants are growing.  Just starting to show blooms--they're coming!!!  My kids can't get over the fact that the plants smell like tomatoes.  I don't think they were listening to my explanation.
lol

How are you spending your Tuesday?  Are you have an ordinary day or have you made it extraordinary?

Wishing each of you well, no matter how your day is going! :D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails