Thursday, July 2, 2009

8 Things to Take on Vacation

As I complete my schooling I'm so looking forward taking a break and changing the scenery. We'll be spending a relaxing week at my mother's house. I take my second and last final on next Wednesday so I've started laying things out to pack...here are some of the things that are essential for this 'vacation' trip.

1. Sunscreen & bathing suits
2. teddies for bedtime
3. favorite music
4. several good books (children & adult)
5. camera
6. a knitting project
7. art & craft things for the drive there
8. positive attitudes & a lot of flexibility! ;-)

I hope that each of you whether going on vacation or simply changing things up for a week or two, enjoy the time with your family!

Share your 8 Things...check out Magpie girl.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails