Friday, April 24, 2015

Freebie Friday


We all love a freebie now and then.  In planning for next session for my children, I've come across a good number of them--some that I can use and others that I thought you might be interested in knowing about.

I'm sharing them by category/subject/topic. Leave me a comment below if you find something that works for you.

If you've happen upon a good resource--do share! (I like freebies, too.)

Happy Learning!


Math
Math Mammoth Light Blue Series
Hooda Math (Games for Levels 1-6)
Calculation Nation (Games for levels 3-8)
Math Practice (Level 5 and up)
Pre-Algebra & Algebra

Language Arts
Literature Network (middle school & up)

Reading
Worksheet Genius (will use to create word searches, crosswords, etc.)
K-5 Games

Science
Anatomy Arcade (middle school & up)
Human Body Resource
Virtual Lab
Biology (borrow-free dissection alternatives)
Periodic Table Lessons
Middle School Science Curriculum (several on this site, various topics)

History
Mapping History (levels 5-12)
Civil War Interactive (middle school and up)
Ages of Exploration (levels 5-12)
American Constitution (middle and up; lessons and activities)
American Constitution Interactive Timeline

The Arts
Free Sheet Music

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Thank you!!!! These are great resources. Hugs!

~Leslie said...

Oh, you're more than welcome! Glad to share what I found. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails