Sunday, February 15, 2015

Weekly Intentions

I have been having the most FABULOUS weekend that I am reluctantly here this evening.  I am such a Daddy's Girl and my Daddy surprised me with a visit this weekend. I cleared my schedule and have been thoroughly enjoying some Daddy/Daughter time.

So, I'm going to give a quick list and get back to enjoying him before he leaves. Fair enough?


Here are the promises I'm hoping to give myself to this week:

  • meditation; quiet time
  • rest
  • reading
  • creating -- handmade work, primarily
  • group learning time -- unit studies
  • our history studies -- continuation
  • rescheduling meet-ups with friends (that were kind enough to adjust for me--thank you!!)
  • business planning 
  • working on personal & professional development classes
I hope that you were able to get through your intentions last week and that you're being thoughtful about what you'll give yourself to this week beginning.  I'd love to hear from you.

Be safe this week, keep warm, especially with all the weather changes predicted over the next few day across the country. Enjoy some family time.

Be well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails