Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday




This has been a challenging week.  If you read my post from Monday, you already know that in the ONE day so much was thrown my direction.  Honestly, I thought I'd be good for the rest of the week.

Not.

lol

But I still have so much to be thankful for!!

Here's my little list:

Rest.
Sleep.
A moment to catch my breath
An ear of a friend to listen to EVERYTHING.
My journal.
Chocolate. Yes, chocolate.
The shift in weather as Fall approaches
A favorite blog revisited*
An unexpected email with encouragement.
Silly children.
A playful pup (he's not small anymore but is still a baby)
Birds singing as they eat from our porch.
Food in the pantry
Plans to gather with friends
Signs of new growth [in me, in my children]
You, my online supportive community.


Peace & blessings, friends!


*more about this one to come!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails