Monday, February 18, 2008

Homeschool Day @ West End Library


Well, it's official, I've planned the 1st Homeschooling Meeting. Here's what the flyer reads:


Are you a Homeschooling parent? Are you just starting out? Have you been thinking about Homeschooling? Would you like to find out what Homeschooling is all about? If so, please join us for our 1st Homeschool Day at the West End Library, Thursday, February 21, 2008 from 11:00a to 1:00p.




We will have seasoned homeschoolers on hand to answer your questions and share their experiences. We hope to make connections and build a support system for this journey. Activities for preschoolers, elementary level & middle grades! Please come out and join us!




I've place copies in the library, sent several emails to online homeschool groups and contacts I've made throughout the year. It's also an official meeting for my Meetup group. I was even able to get it on the Atlanta Parent Magazine's Online Calendar. I'm hoping for a great turn out!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails