Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Imagine It! Children's Museum

I have often complained that although Atlanta has lots to do, admission to most everything is rather pricey. When I was growing up in Nashville, my mother made a point of finding out when the free days were for the local museums. When I first came home back in the fall of 2002 I started doing searches online for the free days or 1/2 price days of the museums/centers here. To my surprise I was hard pressed to find any. When you are on a tight budget, dropping $13+ per person can get pretty expensive.

So, this year I was pleased to find out that Target has sponsored several free days at local museums, a monthly free day at the children's museum. Now I can participate on these days and my children can have more experiences in learning.

We all had a good time at the Imagine It! Children's Museum. Here are a few shots:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails