Monday, May 9, 2011

Is it Monday????

So I guess we've made it through the day, most of it anyway, and I'm just now realizing it's Monday!  This can be a good or bad thing...depending upon what Mondays are like at your house. (smile)

I must say that we had a very productive lesson time today.  Pretty girl made it all the way through her lessons and independent work without ONE issue.  This is a BIG DEAL for us.  Sweetie pie had some challenges but we all made it through.

We got some work in after lunch working in the community garden just around the corner from our house.  We walked.  The boy found his sticks.  And we weeded in several of the beds.  Crops are already growing well.  It was a lot hotter out once we got to the garden, so only stayed about an hour instead of our usual 2 hour work time.  I guess we'll have to either go out earlier or later in the evening.

I was in the midst of meal planning for this week when I realized it was Monday.  Not a bad Monday, if I do say so myself.  (and I do!) lol

I am definitely tired!  Spent several evenings up late reading and planning, talking and thinking.  Being in the sun also took some out of me as well.  I'm looking forward to my 'clock-out' time.  I may treat myself to an early bedtime tonight.  [I always promise myself this, but don't always follow through.]

How has Monday treated you?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails