Thursday, April 23, 2015

Thankful Thursday


Today I decided to sleep in a bit longer. Not a weekend day, but I needed the extra sleep. I'm thankful that I was able to do that.

There is much to be thankful for today. The sun is out and the birds have been singing for a good while now. (A perk of having bird feeders around the house.) We've spent a good bit of the week cleaning and now I have three spaces that I can relax in.  I'm thankful for friends who keep me laughing!! I'm also thankful that at this very moment my children are helping each other without fussing.  Not sure how long that will last--lol.

Today we're headed out to a library and I'm thankful that we have them along with librarians who assist us regularly in all the ways we need.

Want to join in? Leave a few from you list below.

Be well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails