Friday, February 22, 2008

Homeschool Day, A Success!!

I had hoped to chronicle all my preparations of this event, but alas! Between my three, planning (online & on the phone) and all the expected and unexpected events of life, I've been unable to. In short, the week of this event a few presentors had to cancel. I was able to readjust--no problem. The day before when I went to set up the conference room for the meeting I found out the room had been double booked. Again, I readjusted. The morning of...more changes!!! It's good that I've been a SAHM for 5 years and have had to learn flexibility!



It was raining, so I waited 5 minutes just to give folk time to get into the building and put umbrellas away. I welcomed those who were there and began. My guests made their presentation and with every new introduction, more people entered the room.



It went so well. Better than I could have hoped for. After the presentations we took time for all attenders to introduce themselves and ask questions. We stayed long after our end time chatting, exchanging information and sharing ideas. The excitement was contagious!



Here a some of the pictures that were taken of the event. I can hardly wait to meet with everyone again.


"Be[coming] the change..."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails